Dog breeds are one of the things that you might need to consider when choosing the dog you want to take care of. The best dog depends on many factors that you can think of so it’s the best way to just choose a dog that can really fit in your life style.
For instance, a small dog breed is what you might need if you live in a small place or a hectic schedule is at hand. An example of a small place may include a condominium unit or an apartment unit, where you can’t really own big dogs and noisy ones at that kind of situation. Most office and apartment or condominium dwellers often have small dogs or toy dog breeds to handle. But what is the best small dog to own? Here are some of our suggestions for a small dog breed to own:
- Lhasa Apso Originating as a guard dog breed, the Lhasa Apso was regarded as a high royalto dog used to guard palaces and now they can still be on the royal treatment side of the city. It is a very independent dog with an edge and yet still cute and hairy. The Lhasa Apso is one considerable pet dog breed for you or your family if you want a small dog breed.
- Maltese – the Maltese is a very friendly type of dog and also one that has a fluffy coat. If you want a small dog that is full of vigor and excitement and wants to play around with energy to spare then the Maltese is a great consideration for a small dog breed to own yourself.
- Chihuahua – you have probably seen the chihuahua in countless movies and yet the dog breed is still a very great companion when it comes to having small dog breeds. The chihuahua is also a very recommended small dog breed by experts due to its natural charm, obedience to its owner and great agility.
- Bichon Frise – If you want something that is very fluffy on the outside and still cheerful on the inside then you might want to get yourself a small dog breed such as the Bichon Frise. It is something that your kids and most women in apartments and condominiums will love to take care of due to its interesting physique.
- Havanese – a dog breed from Cuba, the Havanese is yet another fluffy hair small dog breed for you to enjoy in your small household or for your apartment or condo unit. The Havanese is also a great companion dog for a lot of people and is also a very obedient breed that can be trained easily and is full of vigor and enthusiasm.
- Shih Tzu – the Shih Tzu is a famous small dog breed from China that almost every dog lover knows about. This dog breed has its pride of a long coat and can be trained for dog competitions, much more than just being a regular small lap dog.
What Is The Best Small Dog