Still wondering on which dog breed can be your dog of dreams?
Before you arrive at your decions of buying French bulldog puppies, dig deeper on why this dog is kept highly expensive. Getting a family member, that too a puppy at a low price can be pretty exciting, but the realization hits later when you come across multiple problems with it.
French bulldog puppies for sale available are a great deal, as this pet breed in undoubtedly quite an expensive deal. French bulldogs have amazing personalities and taking them out for a walk is what brings great level of grandeur with speaking volumes about your social status!
What attracts the most among French bulldog puppies are their dominant personalities and unique looks. They are overwhelming partners, which is why they are at the top list ofFrench bulldog puppies for sale online at websites!
Why bulldog puppies prices are kept so high?
Upbringing of a bulldog seems like a cakewalk, but it isn’t! That’s why it is usually said that Bulldogs cannot be owned by everyone, just the ones who are committed with their love towards them and their look after. French Bulldogs puppies price range is usually quite expensive, but worth owning!
Have you heard of the goldenTibetan Mastiff and Big Splash?
These were sold for $1.8 million in year 2011. Breathe in and out as the French bulldog puppies doesnot cost this high! Usually, the French bulldog puppies are prices similar or higher to a Labrador puppy, another highly loved dog breed after German Shepherd and Beagle
Reasons of French bulldog puppies costing so high
The French bulldog puppies prices vary as per their breeding quality and color and quality. The other factors playing a key role in this are:
- High price tag of Bulldog Stud services for quality breeding.
- Cost of artificial insemination
- Additional costs involved such as of shipping puppies or storing them in a safe environment
- Expenses involved in pre-breeding preparations of French bulldogs
- Most of the French bulldogs puppies are born through c-section, that again costs a lot!
- Health issues involved while breeding such as hip dysplasia, cystinuria, and retinal atrophy.
- Costs of screenings for examining genetic issues, vaccinations, and deworming.
- Pre-natal procedures and ultrasounds while the stage of pregnancy.
- Costs of feeding with special nutritional diet and all necessary vitamins.
Time, Efforts and Energy involved in taking care of French bulldog puppies
If you believe that the game ends after birth, it actually continues from here! There is high requirement of care and costs involved after birth of new- borns, which are prepared well, before selling.
The expenditure involved is feeding with supplements, right quality food, substitutes of milk, and bulldog puppy feed products to keep them all healthy.
Quite often, bulldog mothers can be seen rolling over the new borns, which sometimes choke them. There must be a const watch on her, not to suffocate them, while intending to show her love.
Make sure you buy available French bulldog puppies for sale online, after ensuring they areat least 8 weeks old. Enquire if the breeder has taken care of timely veterinary appointments and deworming sessions. Some of the responsible dog-sellers assure that the French bulldog puppies have got one shot of all the necessary vaccines before selling them.
Pre- breeding high healthcare costs
One of the aspects is the healthcare, which makes French bulldog puppies prince range go so high. Since they are vulnerable to multiple health issues, diseases such as yeast infection, digital cysts, and skin infection are quite common among them, which increases their sale price while selling them.
Role of breeder in raising French bulldog puppies
The real battle begins at home! When you bring the new born – not 1, not 2 , but 4 or more of them- you understand the struggle as they are even more fragile and tender than a human new born baby.
- The mother not being able to feed herself, forget feeding her babies, is what brings dog breeder in the picture. He has to ensure feed after every two hours for each pup. Don’t forget the fact that newborn French bulldog puppies are helpless to feed on their own. The breeder feed them all with tube fed or bottle, so as to give them strength and skills to learn it for later days.
- The mother bulldog cannot be left alone with the puppies while feeding them, as there are high chances that she might step onto their soft body parts, which can nearly kill them. The role of breeder here turns out to keep them all under constant surveillance and monitoring.
- The new born French bulldog puppies are at a high risk of getting weak or even dying, in the first two weeks. There are multiple appointments involved with the veterinarian, to keep them in good health.
Now you have begun to understand why French bulldog puppies price range is generally so high!
The first three weeks are a crucial time for whole family and things start to change for good after that. The French bulldog puppies can be left alone, and with the Mother.
This is the stage, when breeder starts feeling his sanity again.
After 6 weeks, they newborns can be taken for first session of vaccinations and deworming session appointment with the veterinarian. It is suggested to repeat it again after duration of 4 weeks.
The whole procedure of raising French bulldog puppies seems like a cakewalk, isn’t it?
That’s why the breeders have kept French bulldog puppies price range so high!
You may make them a part of your family one day, and get close to it, but the hard work in breeding to raising them is unmatchable. Every price listed on the marketing hoard of “French bulldog puppies for sale” is worth all the hard work and money spent!
Adore your bulldog puppies the most as you are blessed to have them in your family!
Leave a Reply